Skip to main content

Click to know Reason ,why my Father Rejected Me From Birth ---chika Ike

Reasons Why My Father Rejected Me From Birth -- Chika Ike

Broniupdate.com



Chika Ike, who recently released a book titled Boss Up, has spoken on what motivated her to release the 41-chapter book that covers all the obstacles people go through in life: money, self-esteem, fear, relationships.

She also opened up a lot about herself revealing how she was rejected by her father from birth because he didn’t want a girl.

“I was rejected from birth by my father because he didn’t want a girl. So, it (that section) talks about me, my challenges growing up and the rejection I faced from my family. The book also talks about the business world because people think I like money.

Well, they may be right because I grew up with nothing and don’t want to be a failure and I always push myself to succeed. I want to challenge myself to be somebody people thought I can never be.

“In the business world (section), I talk about how to have a successful business. I went to Harvard Business School.

Harvard Business School was a launch pad for me because I found myself in a room with professionals – big people who run global businesses – sitting among business tycoons. I talked about tricks and how to run a successful business.”

Chika Ike also underscored the importance of the society in human’s existence. To run a successful business empire goes beyond huge money, she explained.

“When I was in Harvard Business School, the first two weeks was about personal case studies and personal development.

I was given a coach and I was like I didn’t come here to talk about my family and my life. But the school authority realizes that before you can be successful in your business you must deal with the home front first.

Every successful man and woman you see out there has succeeded in their families.

They gave me a personal coach who went deep into my personal life: my family, my upbringing and me. I was someone who was brought up guided but Harvard Business School .


Follow broniupdate.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

'We will crush terrorism with our feet'

‘We will crush terrorism with our feet’

BREAKING NEWS

Broniupdate      Headlines  For Monday, 17th September, 2018 1. Sanwo-Olu formally declares intention to contest against Ambode Babajide Sanwo-Olu has formally declared his intention to slug it out against incumbent Governor of Lagos state, Akinwunmi Ambode for the ticket of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Lagos state. He announced his bid on Sunday during a political rally held at City Hall, Lagos. Here Are The Major  Nigerian Newspaper Headlines  For Monday, 17th September, 2018 1. Sanwo-Olu formally declares intention to contest against Ambode Babajide Sanwo-Olu has formally declared his intention to slug it out against incumbent Governor of Lagos state, Akinwunmi Ambode for the ticket of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Lagos state. He announced his bid on Sunday during a political rally held at City Hall, Lagos. Sanwo-Olu is the Managing Director of Lagos State Development and Property Corporation, LSDPC, a parastatal...

BREAKING:Adamawa gov poll declared inclusive

The Governorship election in Adamawa state has been declared inconclusive. Prof. Andrew Haruna stated so, while declaring the results in Yola, Monday morning. He cited the principle of the margin of lead, saying the slim margin of 32,476 necessitated the inconclusive declaration. As according to him, ballots cancelled for various infractions amounted to 40988 which is higher than the margin of lead. He therefore, called on the electorate to exercise patience, while the commission fixes a new date to conclude the exercise in the affected 44 Polling Units in 28 Registration Areas. However, the results as announced, indicates that Ahmed Umar Fintiri, candidate of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP), is leading in the Governorship race in Adamawa state. Fintiri polled 367,471 votes, while the incumbent governor, Jibrilla Bindow of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC), scored 334,995. Results as announced shows that Fintiri is leading with a margin 32,476. Prof. Andrew Haru...